I’ve had a problem. For a good while now.
I like to make photographs. And people tend to notice me with my bizarre-looking camera rigs. They approach. They ask questions. I’m friendly, and the sort who believes curiosity should be rewarded, so questions are answered. After sharing a few work samples, there is the inevitable: “Where can I see more of your work online?”
Once upon a time, there were photo portfolios on the interwebs. Many of these were built in Adobe Flash. What is Flash?
Flash (flăsh) n. 1. A multimedia publishing platform filled with security holes which will not play on iOS devices, rendering it useless in the modern world. 2. A blinding instantaneous light, usually attached to a camera, used to blast harsh light on a subject and cast crisp, unattractive shadows on the background.
My photo site, once fun, was now dated. Hadn’t had an update in years. Time to begin anew.
What you’ll find here are:
- Me photos! Portfolios of stock photography, art photography, 3d photography, editorial illustration, real estate photography, and more
- User tips and observations re: my camera of choice (the Olympus OM-D E-M5ii)
- Notes on stereoscopic (3D) photography
- Ways to connect with me if you are looking for a tutor in Photoshop or photography
- Observations and rants on modern life
- Samples of my work in motion graphics
- Me photos!
Thanks for stopping by.